- Tablet is a solid, oral dosage form that contains active ingredients in a compacted form.
- Tablets are convenient, easy to administer and widely used to treat various medical conditions, including headaches, pain, and infections.
- The dose of a tablet is usually one or more, taken orally, as directed by a healthcare provider.
- The frequency and duration of use depend on the specific medication and condition being treated.
- It is important to carefully follow dosing instructions, and to avoid crushing, splitting, or chewing the tablet unless otherwise instructed by a healthcare provider.
- Tablets can interact with other medications and may not be suitable for individuals with certain medical conditions or allergies.
- It is advisable to discuss the use of tablets with a healthcare provider before starting treatment.